Our transfer process is automated, fast and stress-free. No website downtime will be experienced during the transfer period.
Fast & Reliable Web Services by WebServer
Your current domain provider just isn’t good enough. Its not providing the service you need. The price is higher. You just want to consolidate all your domain names to the best domain provider. No matter which is your reason, you came to the right page. WebServer will assist you in domain transfer and our goal is to make this process the simplest possible.
Better known as Changing Invoicing Party, MYNIC Domain Transfer means you are changing your existing .MY domain provider to WebServer. You need to visit https://selfcare.ichoose.my and follow the below steps to transfer your .MY domain to us.
1. Access to Mynic at https://domainmanager.mynic.my/Mynic-ViewController-context-root/faces/PB/UserLogin.jsp
2. Then login by using your Mynic's login details
3. Click on "Domain" and choose "Modify Domain"
4. Paste your domain name and click on "search", tick your domain name and click on “Modify”
5. Tick on "Appoint a New Invoicing Party " and change to ACME Commerce Sdn Bhd
6. Tick on "Appoint a New Technical Contact" and choose "Existing Contact", then put code: CPA000058
7. Then, click on "Modify"
Please notify our sales team once you have changed your .MY domain Invoicing Party for our further action:-
Please note that before we proceed with your domain transfer, the following steps have to be performed.
1. Please unlock the domain name.
2. Please remove Privacy Protection service for this domain name in order for our Registrar to be able to view the domain info from Whois.
3. Please confirm that you are able to access the Admin Contact email. If NOT, please change the admin contact email to the email address that you can access because the domain transfer approval email will be sent to the admin contact address. You will need to reply to that email to activate the approval.
4. Please provide us the domain EPP Code for the domain name. You can get it from your current Domain Service Provider or Registrar.
5. EPP Code (also known as transfer secret or authentication code) is similar to a password and is used for authorizing domain name transfer to another service provider. It is necessary for us to have this EPP Code in order for us to transfer your domain name to us.
Different providers or registrars offer a different set of services and features. Should you need to take advantage of a better package offered by another registrar, a domain transfer is always possible.
In addition to comparing features, it is essential to look at how the services and packages are priced. Some registrars offer more expensive fees for the same benefits provided by a different registrar. It would help if you made a depth comparison before choosing your domain provider.
One of the many reasons to do a domain transfer is to change your domain ownership. Whether to change it to another person or another person to you, you may need to choose to transfer to another registrar at the same time you transfer ownership.
For Generic TLDs such as .com, .info, and .club, the remaining time that you have with your current registrar will get carried over. Additionally, your domain will be renewed for one year as part of the transfer.
On the other hand, you will need to wait 60 days after the expiration date before you can transfer when you renew your domain name after it has expired. Otherwise, you may lose the renewal year that you paid for with the previous registrar.
When it comes to country-code extensions (.tw, .sg, .cc, etc.), each Registry may set its own rules.
When you transfer your domain, the remaining time left with the current registrar will be automatically included, while the 1-year register with the new registrar will be added on top. Extra renewals can be done after you have transferred.
If you are hosting the DNS for the domain on your own or with a web hosting company, your DNS or domain nameservers will be transferred. There shouldn’t be any downtime for the domain.