Dear Valued Customer,
There will be a planned maintenance at our Upstream Provider (JARING) for the service and calibration on the electricity supply. The maintenance is scheduled as per details below:
Starts : October 31st, 2009, 09:00AM (GMT +8)
Ends : October 31st, 2009, 06:00PM (GMT +8)
Please be informed that this planned maintenance will cause intermittent connectivity issues and latency during the period.
How to know your server is in these range of server, 202.186.97.xx?
To ping in Windows (OS)
01. Go to ‘Start’ –> ‘Run’ –> then type in ‘cmd’ (without quotes)
02. At the command prompt, type in ‘ping mail.domain.com’ or ‘ping domain.com'(without quotes)
03. Copy the ping statistics and paste it in a new mail
To ping in MAC (OS)
01. Double-click on the Hard Drive icon > Applications folder > Utilities folder > Network Utility program
02. Select the Ping tab and enter the hostname, where hostname can be a domain name, a machine name or an IP address. In your case please enter the name ‘mail.domain.com’ or ‘domain.com’
03. Press Enter.
We apologize in advance for the troubles and inconveniences that may be caused.
If you need further information and clarification on the maintenance or if you experience difficulties after the maintenance period, please contact us via email at email@example.com or call our extended hour number +603 2031 2813
Customer Care Division
Comments are closed.