Dear Valued Customer,
We are pleased to inform you that one our email servers with the IP adress of, 184.108.40.206 has been upgraded to Smartermail Enterprise 6.5. This is totally a transparent process whereby all your email users and settings remained UNCHANGED.
Upon this upgrading, you would enjoy these following benefits:-
– Over-the-air synchronization with Blackberry, iPhone, and Windows Mobile devices.
– Advanced reporting system that uses real-time mail server statistics, historical summary reporting, and detailed trend analysis to create one of the most flexible and robust reporting capabilities on the market. In total, 35 different summary reports and 59 different trend reports can be created.
– Increased security with inbound verification and outbound signing of domain keys, specified password strengths for users, and support for SSL/TLS connections.
– Greatly expanded and enhanced Web services (SOAP/API) that can be accessed via control panels and other external applications.
– A fully skinnable Web interface with drag-and-drop, right mouse click support, a preview pane, and optimized AJAX controls.
To identify your current email server IP, please perform a ping in your desktop / notebook with the guidelines below:-
To ping in Windows (OS)
01. Go to ‘Start’ –> ‘Run’ –> then type in ‘cmd’ (without quotes)
02. At the command prompt, type in ‘ping mail.domain.com’ (without quotes)
03. Press Enter
To ping in MAC (OS)
01. Double-click on the Hard Drive icon > Applications folder > Utilities folder > Network Utility program
02. Select the Ping tab and enter the hostname, where hostname can be a domain name, a machine name or an IP address. In your case please enter the name ‘mail.domain.com’ (without quotes)
03. Press Enter
Should you encounter any difficulty accessing your email accounts after the upgrading, please do not hesitate to contact us at 603 – 2032 2263 or email us at email@example.com.
We hope you will have a brand new experience with this new Smartermail system. We certainly look forward to your value feedback in due course.
Customer Care Division
Comments are closed.